Featured post

SEND BUDDY AI A REVOLUTIONARY PLATFORM

POEM : THE DILEMMA OF A LOVER

THE DILEMMA OF A LOVER


The dilemma of a lover

They License to my silence
Was the chilled patience
And mild tolerance
Portrayed by the act she sustains.   (1)

The untamed act I maintained
Unripe  the romance as plantain
Annoying addiction of coccain
All this was just her pain.        (2)

Fenched by the pact contained
Striving seriously hard to attain
A state of harmony but disdain 
Disappointment scotch her brain.    (3)

Oh lord I need an injection
Drugs that brings conception
And nurtures perception 
In my barren heart intentions.    (4)

These were the myriad contentions
Faced in my touchy life's existence
Asked God for his swift assistance
And here he gave me his soothing relevance.         (5)

                  QUESTIONS
1) what was the actions she portrayed that was so catchy, And led to his silence?

                          ANS
The actions she showed were the chilled patience she had and mild tolerance of his rude actions.

2)What were the reasons for her pains?
                
                           ANS
The reasons for her pains were the character he maintained in the love which were::-
   .Act that were not controlled
   .Romance that was bare and not ripe at      all.
   .And the addiction that was of drugs

3). Can you elaborate on the pact that contained her?

                     ANS
The pact that kept her in the relationship, were the things she said  when things were good and the promises they made to each other .she stayed because she had made a promise.

4) what do you think were the injections he needed?

                         ANS
He was behaving like a fool,not really seeing the sacrifices she was making and the state of his awful attitude in the relationship,He needed an injection of conception,that will make him see reality and the condition of their relationship.

5) From the last stanza,,can you explain what soothing relevance means?

                        ANS
Smoothing relevance means the perception that was granted to see all that is in the relationship and do something about relevant about it.,which later added to his worth in the relationship.He was blind to all that was going on but now he can see.

Comment ,like and share



A LULABY TO LUISA


Lusciously as bouquet of flowers
Your thought rambles as showers
Portraits floats warmly every hour
In the tower of my cozy desire

The feelings grow so so stronger
Is it your lovely smiles, gorgeous looks from miles
The sumptuous care you file
That charms me off with soothing mild

The floating pepper in my veins
Burning flames on my brains
And the icy ice on my eyes
Has wane, 'cause you came

Coming in your beauty as a hazel
Quenching that which was a gravel
Giving me the best presenct
Which is your presence

Your presence is precious as a sapphire
Daily my goal is,love you like I respire
But love she said,you are my sweet desire
I love you with every fiber of my desire
End

A lullaby to Luisa

THE CHURCH GIRL


The wonderful Sunday was sixteen 
Of June with its beautiful theme
In the year twenty twenty one that films
The angelic damsel that was a teen

Seated so majestic,her braids fantastic
Led by the usher,to sit on the seat
Behind her hourglass figure,thats ecstatic
The song title my eyes were singing

My heart was scenting the perfume of her love
She turns gorgeously to move
Her beautiful self that was like a dove
Gliding as a fairy with her steps so smooth

Noticing I was ravished by the electric
The current of the attraction that was magnetic
Curious of my location,she turns on her plastic
To glance and gather ,Thats her logistic

The pastor was led by the spirit by asking 
Asking us to say hello,as a form of greetings 
To the nice person standing
Our eyes flashing and looking its amazing

Lovely how she said hi to me as if we knew
Knew each other from the fairyland of love, thats new.
How heartbreaking it was for the church end,hours were few
I could not get her name ,her number ,wow am in a stew

Dragged and hastened by her friend ,that is in motion
Drawn farther from each other by the population
I knew only fate and faith could bridge the separation
And brings us again,if the love was deep with passion

End
The church girl

Comments